Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel, one of the top remodeling companies in the Twin Cities area, has an immediate opening for a Lead Carpenter. Murphy Bros. is currently celebrating 39 years in business and has grown to become the area's most trusted full-service residential remodeling company.
- Complete field tasks, and help manage other personnel and resources in the completion of company projects
- Completion and oversight of all carpentry related tasks and the management of any other Murphy Bros. personnel working on assigned projects
- Ensure employees are prepared, given clear direction, and that tasks are completed correctly
- Address any onside client issues related to carpentry work
- 10 or more years of experience in carpentry and/or general remodeling
- Ability to perform most carpentry tasks - framing, trim, siding installation etc., and some miscellaneous tasks at times, such as drywall taping, light plumbing and light electrical
- Your own truck or van and standard tools of the trade
- Skilled at reading construction plans and interpreting written projects scopes
- Communicate clearly and listen carefully
- Complete understanding of the materials and installation of all aspects involved in additions, a kitchen or a bath project (demolition, framing, cabinetry, tile, countertops, plumbing fixture/ fittings, etc.)
- Ability to manage and direct other employees and trade contractors assigned to their jobs.
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass drug screen and criminal background check
Why work for Murphy Bros.?
- Monday through Friday work schedule (no weekends!)
- Competitive compensation plan
- Health benefits including medical, dental, HRA, and HSA
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid time off plus 6 paid holidays
- Vehicle reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Tool reimbursement
To learn more, visit Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel at www.mbros.com/careers.
To Apply: Please complete the online application or call 763-780-3262.