Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel, one of the top remodeling companies in the Twin Cities area, has an immediate opening for a Carpenter. Murphy Bros. is currently celebrating 39 years in business and has grown to become the area's most trusted full-service residential remodeling company. This position will be directed out of our Blaine or Chanhassen location.
- Complete assigned field tasks and help the designated Lead Carpenter and/or Project Manager manage other personnel and resources in the completion of company projects.
- Complete all assigned carpentry and related tasks proficiently and professionally.
- Address any onsite client issues related to carpentry work.
- 4 or more years of experience in carpentry and/or general remodeling
- Ability to perform most carpentry tasks — framing, trim, siding installation, etc., and some miscellaneous tasks at times such as drywall taping, light plumbing and light electrical.
- Your own truck or van and standard tools of the trade
- Skilled at reading construction plans and interpreting written projects scopes
- Communicate clearly and listen carefully
- General understanding of materials and installation involved in most remodeling projects such as additions, windows, kitchens or bath projects (cabinetry, tile, countertops, plumbing fixture/ fittings, etc.)
- Ability to pass drug screen and criminal background check
Why work for Murphy Bros.?
- Monday through Friday work schedule (no weekends!)
- Competitive compensation plan
- Health benefits including medical, dental, HRA, and HSA
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid time off plus 6 paid holidays
- Vehicle reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Tool reimbursement
To learn more, visit Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel at www.mbros.com/careers.
To Apply: Please complete the online application or call 763-780-3262.