Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel, one of the top remodeling companies in the Twin Cities area, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. Murphy Bros. is currently celebrating 39 years in business and has grown to become the area's most trusted full-service residential remodeling company. This position will be based in our Chanhassen office and will be managing projects in primarily the south suburbs and into Minneapolis and St. Paul proper.
- Provide a great client experience during the production phase of assigned projects
- Manage and oversee all assigned projects by organizing, ordering, delegating, and following up as needed on projects in order to manage and control the outcome
- Keep projects on schedule and profitable while maintaining high standards of quality
- Provide input on projects in design and development in order to ensure predictable high-quality outcomes
- Manage 2-3 carpenters on a daily basis in assigning duties and disseminating project information
- 10 to 15 years of experience in residential construction with an emphasis in remodeling
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent comprehension of plans, specifications, and ability to communicate these tools to clients and other tradespeople
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of general remodeling including additions, kitchens, bathrooms, exteriors, complete home remodels, and new home construction
- Great organizational and people skills
Why work for Murphy Bros.?
- Competitive compensation plan
- Medical & dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off plus 6 paid holidays
- Company truck and fuel
- Cell phone reimbursement
To learn more, visit Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel at www.mbros.com/careers.
To Apply: Please complete the online application or call 763-780-3262.